Wednesday, August 10, 2005

WTF - Rude Muthaf*ckas

I'm a day late with my WTF entry this week. My sincerest apologies 2 anyone who gives a rat's ass.

So, check it out. I went to see "Cinderella Man" last night and this punk muthaf*cka's cell phone rings in the middle of the movie and he answers it! Then proceeds to have a fuckin five minute conversation in full volume! What the f*ck is wrong with people? This is not an isolated incident. This is why I go to movies less and less. It's one of my BIGGEST pet peeves to be agitated while I'm trying to enjoy a flick and this guy was really punching my last nerve last night. So, I turned around to say something, cuz I ain't got no shame when I'm pissed off, but the muthaf*cka was 350 lbs, wearing a members only jacket and had bling all over his hands. I quickly turned back around and minded my business. I wasn't about 2 f*ck with Biggie's lil' bro. Thankfully, he only had one phone call during the movie.

Cinderella Man is an awesome flick by the way, probably the best movie I've seen in the theatre so far this year. But Brangelina's Mr. and Mrs. Smith is still the most fun I've had at the movies this year. There were no heavyweight drug dealers in that movie ... then again, I saw that one in Columbia and not at the $2 cinema!

As usual, people everyday make me say ...

"What the f*ck?!?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home